Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fat Boy

So my mom and i went to the mall yesterday. We went into one store and found this onesie. We both started laughing since it obviously described ashton. I wasn't sure if i wanted to get it since it wasn't on sale, but my mom said he needs to wear this. So she said she was going to buy it for him as his christmas present and just let him wear it now. I put him in it this morning and just started laughing. I love his chunky legs with all the rolls.



16 seriously good comments:

Melissa said...

That is flippin sweet! Love it.

Abby said...

Kim, that is hilarious! He's so chubby, I love it!

Mandee said...

I am so jealous. I love fat babies so, so, so much. If you ever don't want him, I will totally have him.

Kristina said...

I love it! I wish i knew how to print pictures off of your blog so I could put them up in my desk at work and in my room.

Kristin said...

Love it! Where did you find that shirt? It's perfect.

Hartmans said...

Okay, so I am sure this kid won't end up with a complex, but that is hilarious. He has the best thighs ever. Can't wait to squeeze them at Christmas!

Carrie said...

That is awesome! I'm glad your mom decided to splurge!

Jaime said...

Kim he is so dang cute! I love it.

Matt & Amy said...

Nothing better that a fat boy! The more rolls the better I say!

laura said...

Every time I see Ashton, I have to laugh. He is seriously the most adorable baby. And I will be forwarding this link to my family so they can enjoy as well. My goal for tomorrow- look through Davin's baby clothes for his old onsie that says: "Are you gonna eat that?" That will be our Christmas present to Ashton.

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I agree. He had to have that. Yes, where did you find that? I may need one of those.

Katie and Luke said...

Tell me how many times a day do you squeeze those thighs?! You have to submit this picture to some contest. The thighs are the best!

Race Fam said...

Soooooo Cute!

Karen Scoffield said...

HI Kim,
It is Karen Christensen (Scoffield). Lindsay's friend. I link you from her blog and just wanted to say hi. Your kids are adorable. I love the rolls on your baby. We were so sad when we had a "skinny" baby. My husband loves the rolls.

Anyway..looks like you are doing well.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

He is absolutely adorable & I love his dark hair!

Abby said...

So I haven't forgot that I owe you PB cookies. The next time I go to Lindsay's I will have them for you. I will make the dough and maybe we can bake them at her house!