So it is officially over. Well, it really is only just beginning but at least I know the outcome now. The next 4 years are going to be an even bigger disaster than the last 4. My kids were almost as disappointed as I was that Obama was elected. Ethan is very concerned about what is going to happen to our money, now is when I am regretting that I even tried to explain any of it to him. My only hope is that Mitt runs again in 2012 since we will surely need someone who knows a thing or two about economics to even begin to fix what is going to happen over the next 4 years. The only satisfaction that I will get out of all of this is listening to the people who put him in office complain. I am fairly sure the woman in the video below will be pretty disappointed with the next 4 years. If what she says is true, I will need to write Mr. Obama and ask him if he can add student loans to the list of things I will no longer have to pay for.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 seriously good comments:
So that's how he won!
I actually heard that woman on Hannity the other day, and I was like "what the holy crap..."
maybe part of his next " preacher sermon" should be "we can work and take care of ourselves... YES WE CAN!"
amazing.
Holy Moly! Well my hope is the same as yours. I just hope it isn't going to be as bad as I think it is going to be and that eventually all of those idiots will realize the error of their ways!
I cannot believe the idiots that think that they won't have to pay for things...and even worse that there are leaders of our country who are encouraging it. CREEPY! Who does she think is going to pay it? And how is she going to help him?I think it is both...socialism & DUMB Americans.
I am so numb the only thing that has seriously kept me from taking off to another country is that Prop 8 passed.
Last night when we heard that Obama won Bubba says to Luke, "He is going to take all of my hard work away.." It was so sad. I felt the same way as you probably did and thought maybe we shouldn't have explained what is going to happen with Zerobama at the helm.
My boys were so sad when they found out that he won...it really surprised me that my 8 & 6 year olds REALLY understood. They came home from school the other day and asked me why it was okay for Obama to lie all the time...I was dumbfounded. 2012...that is the light at the end of the tunnel.
ok that fat boy shirt is the cutest thing ive ever seen! im going shopping dangit! you guys rock! thanks for all your help and letting us ask you billions of questions: thanks to you Ki slept through the night last night and we put him down and 10min. of crying and he was out! yeah! that was tonight!
you guys rock
-Da Johnsons
Post a Comment