So this morning jared said he was going to go check the mail before he left for work, what he brought back sent me into a frenzy! A postcard from Tai Pan saying they are opening a new store in............
RANCHO CUCAMONGA!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I no longer have to go all the way to utah (st. george to be exact, drove up one night with my mom, got up shopped for 4 hours straight, unloaded my 4 baskets into my car and drove home). It will now be about 2 hours away (less with no traffic but who are we kidding, there is always traffic in LA) . Best of all no luggage to take up all the room in my car so that I have to watch how much I buy since I still have to get it home. It is supposed to open in Sept. Just in time for Chirstmas. So now of course I need to start saving and planning my trip. There are bargins to be found, cute things to buy, oh the sweet joy of walking into that huge store with so many things I don't know where to start. Oh and lets not forget the furniture that was once just looked at but never purchsed because we could never get it home. For those of you who have been you know what I am talking about. It is the only way to purchase home decorations. Once you have been you will never want to buy stuff anywhere else after you see the prices. I am in heaven and I am sure jared is shaking his head. Start saving ladies there is shopping to be done!

P.S. For our family in texas, since we are driving out for christmas I can tell you where your gifts will now be purchsed. If you have any requests let me know!!



8 seriously good comments:
Never been, but I've heard nothing but good things.
I saw that when I took my SIL there a couple weeks ago- she lives in Temecula and it was the best news of her life, too. And of course I thought of how happy you were going to be when you heard. Yay for Tai Pan!
I love Tai Pan, we will have to rent a tard van and go do some shopping!
I've never been but maybe after your first trip I'll have to come over to your house to check out the store! :)
Looks so awesome. Wish we had one here. I checked out their website and signed up on their email list. I'm glad you're getting one so close.
I haven't heard of that store. Do they have any in Texas? My problem is I'm not creative and I can never figure out what looks good in my home! I have no decorating skills whatsoever!
Well, I'm excited for you! And good luck with figuring out everyting when Jarod is done at the clinic! I hope he can find something and have a much better experience then we did! I NEVER want to go through this again!
Fortunately, I'm indoors and we have a pool just outside our front door. I'm holding up well and just waiting. Only 34 more days!!!
ok so is our girls weekend going to include this place!!!!!!! I am so excited! I am sure Michael can't wait to hear the news.
Post a Comment