Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What! Another sick kid?

Well, this time she was really sick. We took her in on Sat. and found out she has pneumonia. So pretty much for the last few days she has done just what she is doing in the picture. Sleep. Today she started to feel better but I think she has gotten used to getting away with being cranky for the last few days and none of us are really feeling sorry for her anymore. Hopefully this is the last round of germs that make the rounds through all of us for the winter.


2 seriously good comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! I'd start one, but have absolutely nothing of interest to say...no one wants to hear about my dogs. Poor MacKenzie! I'm hoping she's feeling better...she's too cute to be sick! Liz

Rob said...

Hey,

Nice Blog dudes! This will be a great way to keep tabs. Hope MacKenzie feels better soon.