I copied and pasted this post from one of Jared's friends blogs. Jared made this post yesterday, and when I read it I laughed so hard that I knew it had to be posted on our family blog as well. Oh and this is a picture of Ethan at his gymnastics exhibition last year. Here is the post.......
Today Ethan and I were talking about his primary lesson. They learned about baptism. He said people get baptized with the power from the men that give it to the daddys. I said that power comes from Heavenly Father, and then he asked me where heavenly father lived. I said he lives in Heaven, to which he replied, "Yeah he lives in Heaven with the Leprachauns." When I asked him where he learned that, he said, "I saw a picture of Joseph Smith in the trees talking to Heavenly Father and Jesus, and that's where the Leprachauns live too in the trees."All, I could say was I was proud that he was paying attention in class



2 seriously good comments:
Kids say the darndest things. If only we knew what comments they shared with their primary teachers?!?
What a cute story. Made me laugh out loud!! Kids say the funniest things sometimes. Love the blog!
Post a Comment