Monday, March 12, 2007

Our House.....almost


Okay, so this thursday we do our final walk through for our house, and we are supposed to close on the 20th. It has been a long time coming for us (and my parents who have been so nice to let jared, me and our three hellion's stay with them since last May while the house was being built). We are very excited about our first home!! Of course I have big plans (but according to jared not a big enough bank account) for the inside so when I do get a few things done I will take some pictures of the inside and give everyone a little before and after slide show. Everyone cross your fingers that we close on time, my mom has already wanted us to start packing up the stuff we have here at her house. Unfortunately we can't do that since we still need clothes to wear for the next week or so.

3 seriously good comments:

Simpson family said...

your house is beautiful and I know you can't wait for the move in.

David and Amanda said...

I love your new house, good luck with everything. It's beautiful, I am so excited for you!

Heidi and Rich said...

That is so exciting. I am sure you are ready to be in your own home!! I hope we can see each other in Bako sometime now that you are there permantly. I am so happy for Dustin and now let's pray that Peter can find a nice girl too!