So here are some pictures from one of the weddings we had in the last few weeks. My brother dustin got married June 28 in Phoenix. Yes I did say phoenix and yes it was very very hot. I know you are looking at this picture saying who took this picture and why in the world would I post it. Well since we stood outside the temple after the wedding while the temp was at least 114 we didn't take a lot of time to make sure everyones camera got the shot. Anyway, the person using my camera for the picture was not too quick. I have 3 picture like this. One where we first started walking up there to get ready, one while someone was pointing, and the other when we were all done and leaving which happens to be this one. Anyway here are a few other pics from it. Don't have to many since dustin and Rachel took a lot of pictures a week before the wedding at the crack of dawn when it is only about 100 degrees there. I also forgot to actually take pictures during the reception although I did remember to take a picture of the cake. Other than that the wedding was beautiful Rachel and Dustin are really happy and I am sure all of us are really glad the whole thing is over with.
My Parents w/Dustin and Rachel
While we were in Phoenix we got to see some good friends of ours the Moores. We went to Cheesecake Factory one night and they had us try the Fried Macaroni and Cheese Balls. I know some of you are thinking the What? Let me just tell you that anyone visiting the Cheesecake Factory anytime soon needs to try them. They are so so good. Not very low in fat but well worth every single calorie. I am also mad at myself because I took my camera with me then and it sat in my purse the whole time. Not one picture of us with the moores. So here are pictures of the moores when we met up with them at disneyland this last feb. just so you can put a face with the name for those who don't them. Thanks again guys we had a great time!!

Monday, July 9, 2007
A Wedding and Some Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 seriously good comments:
I miss the Moores and everyone back from SA; it's good to hear that you all didn't melt away with the wedding, that heat would kill me, my blood has turned so cold up here in MN.
I can't believe Dustin is married! I can still remember (vividly) him sitting on the front row in Primary (as a Sunbeam) saying bad things, but making all of us laugh!
And that is a beautiful cake!
Post a Comment