Since she and Chloe (my sister's little girl) have birthday's only a few day's apart we just celebrated them together at a park here in town. The kids had loads and fun and really wore themselves out. It was a nice relaxing get together since nobody had to worry about cleaning up their house after everyone left. The kids just ran around and everyone got a chance to visit (not that we don't see each other almost daily).
I can't believe that she is already 2 years old. Time is just flying by. Everyone has been asking lately if we are going to be getting ready to have another one, the thought does cross my mind once in a while but then my daydream of it is interrupted by one of my kids screaming, fighting, or breaking yet one more thing and the thought quickly and I mean really quickly passes. We haven't totally put it out of the realm of possibility but it will be another little while before we really decide. Besides I think we really should let some of Jared's siblings take a turn in providing some grandkids! That means you T & Erk!



3 seriously good comments:
That picture is PRICELESS!! I love it. I wish I could have been there. She's a cutie.
How cute!!! Priceless!
Kimmy,
She is adorable & I assume that is little Chloe right there with her.
What a sweet family!
-Nikki (Nichols) Brown
Post a Comment