Friday, April 13, 2007

Lots of pics for lots of things!

Well hopefully I can write most of this post before the kids destroy my house. Not that it is really put together at this point but at least we aren't tripping over things still. I have been asked to post pictures of the house on the blog which I am happy to do but









remember we have only been in for 2 1/2 weeks, so forgive the projects still under construction.
We are waiting for our laminate flooring to get here. So everywhere you see carpet now will be laminate wood in a few weeks. I will post some pics of bedrooms and other rooms when we get them done. Pictures of boxes probably wouldn't be to exciting.

3 seriously good comments:

Melissa said...

Awesome! The house looks great! I love your kitchen and how open it is. Congrats on the house.

Heidi and Rich said...

What an exciting day... the house looks great. I can't wait to come and see it next time I'm in Bako.

Rachel M said...

Congrats on the new home!