Friday, September 4, 2009

10 down.....

We started out like this 10 years ago today


Now 1 college degree, 1 dental degree, 4 kids, too many moves to count across 4 different states, and lots and lots of memories later.....

This is us now.
10 years have flown by sometimes faster and sometimes slower than I want them to. It has been one crazy ride of which I would change absolutely nothing. Okay there are some things I would change like my bouquet since it turned out being nothing like what I wanted but whatever we still got married and everything worked out. We have had a great 10 years together. I am sure the next 10 will be even better (minus the teenage years ahead).

Side Note: Yes at one time Jared did have hair. Anyone who has not known him a long time is always surprised when they see these pictures that he has hair. Sometimes I think I should photoshop the picture so he doesn't have hair and put it in a frame. Then my kids will stop asking who is in the picture with me.

14 seriously good comments:

Carrie said...

I think it's hilarious that your kids don't recognize their own father without hair!

Happy anniversary!

Abby said...

You guys are so little. Happy Anniversary!

Mandee said...

Happy Anniversary Kim! Yay for 10 years!

Race Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

AmyPoll said...

Love the hair...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Rachel M said...

you guys are such a cute family!!

Happy Anniversary!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!

I wish I could have changed my bouquet, too. Mine looked dead.

Lindalu said...

Congrats guys! Happy 10! That's hysterical about the whole hair thing. Atleast he looks good without hair, not sure I can say the same for my poor husband who is going bald. :(

Katrena said...

Thanks for a good long laugh because of your "side note." Congrats!

Jaime said...

Happy Anniversary! isn't it amazing how fast time goes by. I love your family picture!

Melissa said...

Ten years! Crazy. We love having you in our family and glad Jared wised up. ;) Your kids are awesome and I love all of you tons.

Katie and Luke said...

You can tell your kids that the man in the picture was your first husband! :)
I didn't know if I could stop giggling long enough to leave a comment. Your wedding picture looks like Landon in about 15-20 years. I can never imagine a bald man WITH hair so I am glad you posted those pictures. They were so good I had to call Luke in to show him.
Happy Anniversary!

Kristin said...

Way to go on ten years! You should celebrate by going to Hawaii! I bet you are getting so excited for your vacation.

Kristin said...

P.S. I'm waiting for Hawaii pictures.