So we have been a little busy with the end of the school year ( I didn't think getting to the end of the school year would be busier than the beginning of the school year) We have also been working hard on our backyard which I will be posting pictures of as soon as I dig up our plants that have already died and take them back to replace with live ones. Apparently I do not have a green thumb. Anyway, in the midst of all of this I have some discovered some great online shopping sites. Some of them you all know about but they have add some way cute stuff and I need to share!
http://www.downeastbasics.com/
This has to be my all time favorite place for good cheap clothes. They are way cheaper than Shade Clothing and I like the way they fit better (slightly looser). They have added some great dresses and they are also selling swimsuits!
This has to be my all time favorite place for good cheap clothes. They are way cheaper than Shade Clothing and I like the way they fit better (slightly looser). They have added some great dresses and they are also selling swimsuits!
These are by far the cutest dresses I have seen in a long time for the money. A friend told be about them so I haven't purchased from them yet but I soon will. If anyone has bought anything from them let me know how they fit!I am always looking for cute clothing that is already modest or can be made modest relatively easy. If anyone else knows of any other great clothing sites post them in a comment so we can all share in the wonderful joy of shopping for things we can actually wear!!!!!



2 seriously good comments:
Super cute clothes. Nice to see a new post. We're coming in July...you guys wanna go out to dinner or something??!
hey kim, i "blog stalked" you from april's blog. i like the blog. i especially like your clothing choices. i have the basic tees from layers...love them, i have the "my favorite dress" from downeast basics in black ...love that too, and i have the tee shirts from downeast basics...also loving that, although i would go for a smaller size. so i'm so glad i have another place to check out: shabby apple, what a cute name! hope your having a great summer!
laurie
Post a Comment