Sunday, April 23, 2006

Arizona Visit

It was really nice this past week to have Mom, Melissa and Teresa with us. We enjoyed a lot of time with the kids and were able to do a lot of things together. Kim and I had our first date by ourselves for the year. We had a really good mexican dinner at Abuelo's. Thanks everybody. We got Mackenzie's ears pierced for her birthday and Kim made a nice ladybug cake. We had black beans and Guarana, and enjoyed a lot of fun together. We took family pictures on Saturday and laid out in the sun. I haven't heard from any of the Texas folk yet, but we got a little burnt. I got in the pool for the first time this year and it was pretty chilly. We are looking forward to our trip to Bakersfield this next week, and hopefully the job market will be friendly to us while we're there. I am hoping to get a little golf in, but we'll see how the week goes.

0 seriously good comments: